For best PDF editing results please download all files directly into Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
By TDLR standards we must inspect every project to confirm compliance with accessibility standards. Our Inspection Fees start at $450 and increase on a graduated scale up to $25M projects.
If you have questions regarding our pricing or need something not shown on our pricing chart please contact us.
Our pricing model above is based on either you filing with TDLR and paying us only for the Plan Review + Site Inspection, or you pay us for services A-D and we will file the project with TDLR.
All fees are due with project submission along with a PO
Travel and Expenses:
Travel, Mileage, Hotel, Food, Car Rental and general expenses associated with travel for site inspections will be billed at cost plus 10% upon completion of the project. Mileage charges will apply at $0.60 per mile charged round trip.
Project Registration with a RAS at the beginning of design is required by TDLR and there is a $175 fee due to TDLR. We will process the filing for you and the $175 is a pass through cost to TDLR. Download a Project Registration Form Here.
Plan Reviews start at $325 for projects starting at $50,000. Our plan review pricing increases on a graduated scale from there, and peaks at projects greater than $25M in size.
2012 Technical Memoranda – https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/ab/techmemos.htm
TDLR Search Projects – https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/ABDataSearch/
TDLR Website – https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/ab/ab.htm
PROJECT REGISTRATION PROCESS
All the Architectural Barrier Forms are located at the bottom of the page and can be downloaded for your use. We are required to have all the information listed below to complete the Plan Review Process.
If you are registering the project with TDLR:
- TDLR Registration Confirmation Page – This form can be printed after you register the project online at the Architectural Barriers Project Registration Online site and submitted to us. tdlr.texas.gov/ABProjectRegistrationOnline/
- If you want Pullin Accessibility Consulting to register the project for you with TDLR
- AB Project Registration Form – AB05 – If you prefer Pullin Accessibility Consulting to register the project with TDLR for you, we need a fully completed AB Project Registration Form submitted to us. The Architectural Barriers registration fee of $175.00 + $25.00 is required upon registration.
- Proof of Submission (POS) – AB042 – Must be fully completed by the Design Professional and received with construction documents. The POS must be received within 20 days of date issued for regulatory review (permit).
- Owner Agent Designation (OAD)– AB043 – The Owner Agent Designation form is required to be completed and signed by building owner. This form is only required when the building owner is designating an agent to sign documents on their behalf.
- Request for Inspection (RFI) – AB041 – Pullin Accessibility Consulting Prefers the Request for Inspection form to be submitted with the initial project. This form can be signed by the building owner or the designated agent (must submit signed Owner Designated Agent form). We cannot schedule the TAS Inspection without the signed RFI. The RFI does not expire so we can place it in the file and be ready to do the post construction TAS Inspection in a timely manner.
for free consultation